CARE TIPS FOR YOUR VIA FLORELLE ALLURE ARRANGEMENT
- Make sure the below actions are carried out over a surface that will not be damaged by dripping water.
- Please add half a cup of cold water to the arrangement every 2 days from the middle into the base of the box. Be careful to not over-water, creating spillage.
- Do not spray the roses themselves, only the floral foam.
- Place your arrangement indoors in a cool shady place (65-72 degrees Fahrenheit), away from any source of heat or direct sunlight, heating or cooling vents.
CARE TIPS FOR YOUR BACCARAT ARRANGEMENT
- Place your Baccarat arrangement indoors in a cool shady place (65-72 degrees Fahrenheit), away from any source of heat or direct sunlight, heating or cooling vents.
- No need to change the water of the arrangement.
- Slightly lift the roses one at a time and peel away the wrinkled or wilted outer petals from the roses after couple of days if needed. This step will refresh your Baccarat arrangement.
- Avoid handling or touching the rose heads as much as possible.
CARE TIPS FOR YOUR VIA FLORELLE BOHEME BOUQUET
- Be careful while moving the bouquet as there is an inside vase in the box full of water.
- Place your bouquet in a cool, shady place, far from any source of heat or direct sunlight.
- Keep your roses hydrated by checking the water level every 2 days. Carefully lift the bouquet and refill the vase as needed (recommended water level is 3/4 the way to the top).
- Make sure there are no leaves and petals in the mixture.
- Change the water every 3 days by mixing the rose food with fresh cool water.
- Rose food is underneath the lid of the box.
- Peel away the wrinkled or wilted outer petals from the roses after couple of days if needed. Though strictly cosmetic, this step will renew your Baccarat arrangement.
CARE TIPS FOR YOUR VIA FLORELLE FRESH-CUT ROSES
- You flowers arrive thirsty. Open the box as soon as possible and follow the the care instructions included in the box!!!
- Dissolve the rose food into the vase filled with 3/4 of lukewarm water. Remove any leaves that may touch the water.
- Cut 1/2 to 1 inch on a diagonal from the bottom of all stems and place them immediately into the vase. Top up the water at its original level every day.
- For optimum vase life ( over 5 days) , repeat these steps every 3 days, adding rose old to the water.
- Place the vase with flowers in a cool, shady place, far from any source of heat or direct sunlight.
- Be extremely careful of the thorns when handling the stems.
CARE TIPS FOR YOUR VIA FLORELLE FOREVER ROSES THAT LAST UP TO 3 YEARS
- Our Forever Roses are preserved roses and will last up to 3 years without water.
- DO NOT add water; do not remove from the box.
- DO NOT touch the flowers or place anything on top of them.
- Keep the arrangement away for direct sunlight and extreme heat.