The gift that will stand our from the rest! Upload your desired photo or choose from the Artwork, and we will take care of the rest and turn into an unforgettable experience. Customized flower boxes take up to 5 business days to produce. Please pre-order accordingly!
FOR RUSH ORDERS contact 855 330 0033 (Additional charges may apply)
For best results upload high resolution photos taken with professional cameras or any smart phone 2015 and newer.
Avoid uploading screenshots or blurry photos.
By uploading an image you agree that you have the legal right to use it.
All DESIGN YOUR WAY boxes include:
- 24 Ecuadorian FRESH CUT premium roses
- 1 package of flower food
- Individual water vial tubes for every stem
- Care instructions
- Custom greeting on our signature stationery
- Available in: red and white
- Contact for other colors
Stem sizes vary from 15"-24" in length
US DELIVERY TIME AND COSTS
Delivery Time Of Fresh Cut Roses:
Estimated arrival time of your exquisite roses is by 12pm to most areas in the US and 5pm to some rural areas on the delivery day you specify, but please allow until end of day for busy seasons like holidays or other emergency situations. Please note, due to restrictions with the Fedex Express Overnight service we are unable to deliver flowers on Sundays and Mondays.
Delivery Costs For Fresh Cut Roses:
$29 FedEx Priority Overnight
Saturday deliveries incur $15.
*Alaska and Hawaii require a shipping fee of $45.
Next Day Delivery:
Orders must be placed by 2pm PST for next day delivery.
• You flowers arrive thirsty. Open the box ASAP and follow the the care instructions included in the box.
• Dissolve the rose food into the vase filled with 3/4 of lukewarm water. Remove any leaves that may touch the water.
• Cut 1/2 to 1 inch on a diagonal from the bottom of all stems and place them immediately into the vase. Top up the water at its original level every day.
• For optimum vase life , repeat these steps every 3 days, adding rose food to the water.
• Place the vase with flowers in a cool, shady place (65-72 degrees Fahrenheit), away from any source of heat or direct sunlight, heating or cooling vents.
• Be extremely careful of the thorns when handling the stems.